Life is just a series of choices…
Sweet Basil Lassi
Submitted to MasterChef by jerryjamesstone
Sometimes the best recipes are just the simplest. Frothy, crisp, and refreshing, this lassi brings a Thai-twist to the traditional yogurt based drink. And don’t worry, no Thai basil is required.
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (conventional or rice)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 5 fresh mint leaves
1. Add half of the yogurt, half of the milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, the basil leaves and the mint leaves to a blender. Blend well and pour into an ice filled glass.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender, and blend well.
3. Pour the blended lassi into the glass, creating the floated look. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!
Upcycled Star Wars Junk Tech Busts by Gabriel Dishaw
Using found objects from typewriters, adding machines and old computers, I take the items people no longer have use for and I carefully disassembling these items and then reassemble these together using metal wire creating my Junk Art.
"Food is quite possibly modern society’s most democratic pleasure."
Roderick & Matthias getting hitched (again) (at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church)
For someone who works at home in his boxers, I’m sure getting dressed up a lot this week.
White House bees! (at South Lawn)
@barackobama the party crasher (at The White House)
Just here for lunch. Ain’t no big deal. (at The White House)